Pokeplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokeplay

A forum for a play by post Pokemon Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cinnabar Island Gym

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Twoseph
Admin
Twoseph

Cinnabar Island Gym Empty
PostSubject: Cinnabar Island Gym   Cinnabar Island Gym I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:03 pm

It's early in the morning, and Blaine, as usual slept in his room, located in the back of his office. The gym is open 24 hours a day, so that trainers, at any time, can practice their trade. This morning he sits under the Mezzanine, feeding his growlithe from his the hand that holds his cigarette tucked between his middle and ring finger.
Back to top Go down
https://pokeplay.rpg-board.net
Mort23

PostSubject: Re: Cinnabar Island Gym   Cinnabar Island Gym I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:37 pm

As Richard walks into the gym he sees Blaine sitting there with his growleth and walks straight up to him. Feeling a little bit better then he did yesterday he steps up to Blaine greets him and promply asks what kind of work he needs done.
Back to top Go down
Twoseph
Admin
Twoseph

PostSubject: Re: Cinnabar Island Gym   Cinnabar Island Gym I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:50 am

"Hold up, we'll get to the pleasantries in a moment. Where are you staying? Where'd you sleep last night?"
Back to top Go down
Mort23

PostSubject: Re: Cinnabar Island Gym   Cinnabar Island Gym I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:34 pm

Richard, looking a little embarrassed tells him that he stayed at the pokecenter so that he would not have to spend any money. Untill he starts working he needs all the money he can get for the fairy.
Back to top Go down
Mort23

PostSubject: Re: Cinnabar Island Gym   Cinnabar Island Gym I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:34 pm

Richard, looking a little embarrassed tells him that he stayed at the pokecenter so that he would not have to spend any money. Untill he starts working he needs all the money he can get for the fairy.
Back to top Go down
Twoseph
Admin
Twoseph

PostSubject: Re: Cinnabar Island Gym   Cinnabar Island Gym I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:33 pm

Blaine takes a drag on his cigarette, and for a moment his face takes on the same Hue as his Growlithe's fur as the butt ignites.

"Yeah, they're great in a pinch. Good to know you always got somewhere." Blaine looks away from you, and for the duration you two speak, he doesn't look back.

"Okay, you're on retainer. And you're lucky, because I happen to have a package waiting for me in Cerulean. I'll reimburse you for your ticket, to and from. Here's the details." Blaine hands you, Richard a slip of paper. It looks official enough, with a tracking number, and package information. A physical description dictates: A small purple box, one that could fit in the palm of your hand, with a green pokeball stamp on the opening flap.

"Retrieve it for me."
Back to top Go down
Mort23

PostSubject: Re: Cinnabar Island Gym   Cinnabar Island Gym I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:55 pm

Richard thanks Blaine for the work but thinks inwardly " Delivery boy, is that the best he can do. I was on my way to being one of the best fire trainers and he sends me far a package. And to a city I hate to. Dam water types. I dont even have my pikachu anymore. Oh well a job is a job, and maybe i can find myself some pokemon on the way." "Ok Blaine I will retreave your package as fast as I can. See you in a week or so." Richard bids Blaine goodbye and heads of to the pokemart and buys 3 pokeballs and some food for the trip. Ass he walks down to the fairy he looks back twards the volcano where team rocket jumped he. " I will be back guys you can count on it. And together we will rip team rocket a new one." his last thought as the fairy pulls away from the dock is of his pokemon.

(post reply in the new thread i made)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cinnabar Island Gym   Cinnabar Island Gym I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cinnabar Island Gym
Page 1 of 1