Pokeplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokeplay

A forum for a play by post Pokemon Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cinnabar Island

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mort23

Cinnabar Island Empty
PostSubject: Cinnabar Island   Cinnabar Island I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:57 pm

After ariving back at Cinnabar Island Richard remembers that he has no food is and thinks to himself "this just gets better and better" and decides to go get a some before he goes to see Blaine. After Getting 1000 yen worth of food for both him and charmander he heads up to talk to Blain about team rocket. And maybe do some work for fair for the fairy home.
Back to top Go down
Twoseph
Admin
Twoseph

Cinnabar Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinnabar Island   Cinnabar Island I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:30 pm

Richard walks through Cinnabar, it's small quaintness is paired with much heavy foot traffic as the populous of the town is quite bustling for a town of it's size. People are coming and going in and out of buildings all around, as well as others sitting about enjoying the ocean breeze and conversing with neighbors.

Richard, as you walk down the boardwalk towards the pier, you pass the fish market, as well as many people in stalls selling various fish delicacies to hungry workers, you also see in the distance the Ferry Office, where you arrived from the mainland. If you want a ticket, it would be in there.

The Pokemart is further into town, you know how to get there, and the Pokecenter is adjacent to it.
Back to top Go down
https://pokeplay.rpg-board.net
Mort23

Cinnabar Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinnabar Island   Cinnabar Island I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:21 pm

As Richard scans the market he starts to plan out how he is to recover his lost pokemon, at the thought of them he has pang of guilt and sorrow at alowing his friends to be taken from him. Who knows what team rocket will do with them. He decides the best way to get them back is to start his long jurney over again. Knowing that Cinnabar is the best place to capture and trian fire pokemon he heads of to the Cinnabar Gym to speak to Blaine about what part of the Island would be a good place to start. And maybe Blaine would be willing to hire him on for a while so he will have a place to stay and money for the ride back to the main land.
Back to top Go down
Twoseph
Admin
Twoseph

Cinnabar Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinnabar Island   Cinnabar Island I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:56 pm

The reconstruction of Cinnabar has gone quite well over the past few years. Many home grown trainers have over the years donated their winnings to see their home town rebuilt.

The Cinnabar gym sits nestled between an old burnt out building, and severely newly built and freshly painted buildings. The gym survived the fire, but looks shabby as if it's been neglected for decades. Several battles can be heard happening inside, and occasionally there is a bright orange flash from within.
Back to top Go down
Mort23

Cinnabar Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinnabar Island   Cinnabar Island I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:01 pm

Richard sighs and enters the gymfeeling tired and worn out, still in pain from his many bruises and burns and quickly scans the gym for any sign of Blaine.
Back to top Go down
Twoseph
Admin
Twoseph

Cinnabar Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinnabar Island   Cinnabar Island I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:12 pm

The interior of the gym is one filled with blackened rock, from thousands of blasts of fire. The gym looks like it was either filled with rocks, or excavated into the side of the island, despite the wooden paneling outside. The gym seems to be a one room affair, with a mezzanine looking over the battling area. Under the Mezzanine are a few tables with benches and chairs where about a dozen other trainers sit around in various leisurely positions in idle conversation.

Blaine stands atop the second floor mezzanine, leaning over a railing watching two older trainers battling it out. There is an office that stretches from one corner of the mezzanine to the other. Every now and then he barks an order, or a critical word to the trainers below.
Back to top Go down
Mort23

Cinnabar Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinnabar Island   Cinnabar Island I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:29 pm

Richard heads up the stairs to the second floor and walks up to the railing next to Blaine and looks down at the two battling. Then he turns his head to Blaine " Didn't expect to see me again so soon did you?"
Back to top Go down
Twoseph
Admin
Twoseph

Cinnabar Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinnabar Island   Cinnabar Island I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:53 pm

Blaine stares at you, at least you think he does, he's wearing sunglasses. He lowers and raises his head as if examining you from head to toe.

"I did not. You look hurt, what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Mort23

Cinnabar Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinnabar Island   Cinnabar Island I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:22 pm

Richard sighs and rubs a bruise on his arm. "Iwas following that lead you gave me on the location of Moltres and was jumped buy team rocket. they took all my pokemon save a freshly cought charmander. So I decides to come back here and ask for your help in training this one and the locations of some other fire types. And maybe a job so i can earn some money. I need to earn back all of my lost badges and train new pokemon in order to retrieve my stolen ones and repay team rocket for what they have done." Richard looks back at the two trainers battling and trys not to think about how tired he feels and how much he misses his pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Twoseph
Admin
Twoseph

Cinnabar Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinnabar Island   Cinnabar Island I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:26 pm

Blaine pulls out a cigarette and a pokeball. The pokeball pops open and a growlithe looks around. It sees the cigarette and sends a finger thin stream of fire at it's tip, narrowly missing blaines face by inches. Blaine doesn't even flinch.

"Good boy, Tiger." He pets the growlithe. "I don't really have an answer for you, Richard. It's sad what they did, the bastards. Sorry to hear about the Moltres not panning out, too. But to be honest, a freshly caught charmander isn't going to help you much on this island. Do you have any pokemon at a center somewhere?"
Back to top Go down
Mort23

Cinnabar Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinnabar Island   Cinnabar Island I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:51 pm

Richard looks back at Blaine " I do not. I only had the six. I had with me." Richard sighs. " If training here is not possable then do you have a job for me? Or perhaps you could lend me some money and some pokeballs for the trip back to the mainland? And maybe tell me a good place to find fire types?"
Back to top Go down
Twoseph
Admin
Twoseph

Cinnabar Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinnabar Island   Cinnabar Island I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:58 pm

"Blaine gives you an incredulous look. I'm not going to lend you any money, kid. But I can probably give you a few jobs. I can always find a few jobs for you though. I have a few packages I need picked up anyway. Not just yet though. Let me see what I can do though. One second."

Blaine holds out his hand in a gesture to wait, and heads into his office.
Back to top Go down
Mort23

Cinnabar Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinnabar Island   Cinnabar Island I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:31 pm

Richard looks back down at the battle and trys to think about where he should start training. He decides he will wait untill Blaine comes back before making a decition.
Back to top Go down
Twoseph
Admin
Twoseph

Cinnabar Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinnabar Island   Cinnabar Island I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:55 pm

Blaine comes back from his office with a small carboard box, the top having been cut off. His growlithe at his side. He holds it out to you, richard.

"There's some shit in there, it was all I could scrounge up. It's yours, but you gotta work for me."

Blaine points to a few dusty looking pokeballs, and a small device. "Those are some pokeballs, the three of them. And that's an old pokegear I used to own. It doesn't have a pokedex. It's about 10 years old, but it should work. I think." Blaine shrugs as he tells you about the pokegear.

"Come back tomorrow, I've got a few jobs for you. If you want that stuff, anyway. Nothings for free kid, not even when you're down and out."
Back to top Go down
Mort23

Cinnabar Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinnabar Island   Cinnabar Island I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:01 pm

Richard thanks Blaine and tells him he will go spend the night in the pokecenter and return in the morning. Richard takes one more look at the battle below and head back outside and down to the pokecenter. After feeding charmander and making sure its healthy he spends the night and in the morning returrns to the gym to speak with Blaine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cinnabar Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinnabar Island   Cinnabar Island I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cinnabar Island
Page 1 of 1