Pokeplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokeplay

A forum for a play by post Pokemon Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Middle of the ocean

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mort23

Middle of the ocean Empty
PostSubject: Middle of the ocean   Middle of the ocean I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 2:46 am

As Richard and crabby speed through the water Richard looks around for the ferry or an island where he can let his crabby rest a while. He also keeps an eye out for that pokemon from earlier or any other one that might be a danger to him as both he and crabby are both to tired to do anything about it and there is no way charmander could fight here. Hoping to find the ferry soon he keep on moving.
Back to top Go down
Twoseph
Admin
Twoseph

PostSubject: Re: Middle of the ocean   Middle of the ocean I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:01 pm

You find yourself adrift on the ocean tide; your Krabby doing it's best to pull the floatsam, and you, forward. Somehow despite it's lack of flippers it does an admirable job, for what it has been through up until now. You find yourself becoming exhausted.

After what felt like half a day, you can see in the distance, the far distance, a shoreline. The cloudy gray sky helps you notice all of the lights flickering on a large town in the distance. You also notice about half a dozen vessels slicing through the ocean waves, you can tell from the tiny dots on the bow of the ships that many people are standing near the railings.
Back to top Go down
https://pokeplay.rpg-board.net
Mort23

PostSubject: Re: Middle of the ocean   Middle of the ocean I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:56 pm

Eager to get out of the water and curious about whats going on aboard the boats Richard directs crabby to swim towards the nearest one. As he gets close to it he cry's out "AHOOOY THERE, COULD SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME OUT HERE?". Hoping that they heard him Richard and crabby move closer.
Back to top Go down
Twoseph
Admin
Twoseph

PostSubject: Re: Middle of the ocean   Middle of the ocean I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 11:05 am

The people on the ship begin to scramble, and many point to you. A larch search light is aimed on you within moments, and there's shouting on the boat. A few minutes later, you hear over a powerful intercom on the ship, "Just relax, we're going to get you in a moment, Mr. Cypher."

Over the next few minutes a group of sailors in a dinghy propelled by a squirtle reach you, and hoist you in. You're wet, and freezing, and they cover you in a blanket. It sort of help...
Back to top Go down
https://pokeplay.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Middle of the ocean   Middle of the ocean I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Middle of the ocean
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokeplay :: The Game :: Kanto-
Jump to: