Pokeplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokeplay

A forum for a play by post Pokemon Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prepare for trouble

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pocket Rocket

Prepare for trouble  Empty
PostSubject: Prepare for trouble    Prepare for trouble  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 8:13 pm

Wes checked himself out in the mirror one more time. This was the big night, by dawn at the latest he would be in. If he managed to not make any big mistakes that is. Like using his birth name, Weston Grey, it made him sound and feel like some rich prick with no sense. Anyone who knew him knew him as just Wes

Maggie his misdreavus was waiting by the bathroom door to scare anyone who walked in.

He did not like staying at the pokemon center, it lacked class, but with the new clothes taking up most of his money and no permanent residence he had little choice. It would all change tonight anyway.

He had been a courier for the team for two years, starting right after he ran away from home and right before he got Maggie. Even at eleven he was a damn good courier, but he wanted better, and he knew he could take it.

Just a simple test stood in his way, and if the rumor was true he had already passed. Steal a pokemon, that was it and his dear Maggie was the product of theft. About 20 months ago he had come across one of those self righteous do gooder trainers trying to brake her of her habit of taunting and scaring people, and anyone could see she hated it. It was so easy to take her, it was almost as if he wanted her gone, he fell asleep near him at the center and so Wes just picked up the pokeball and walked out.

Almost two years latter, and they had made it. Well, almost, just one silly little test. With any luck he had already passed.

"Alright Mags, lets go get our promotion"

Wes walked out into the Celedon city night, Just one little test and he would be a Rocket.

Back to top Go down
Twoseph
Admin
Twoseph

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for trouble    Prepare for trouble  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:10 pm

Wes, as you head out into the night, the city is quiet, except for the sound of insects, Sentrets and Hoothoots. You walk towards the Pokemart, where you'll meet the real Rockets, your future team hopefully.

In the distance, you see four Rocket Members standing under a streetlight, the time of night keeping anyone from notice. As you near one of them, a young green haired girl looks up at you.

"About time."

Last edited by Twoseph on Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pokeplay.rpg-board.net
Pocket Rocket

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for trouble    Prepare for trouble  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 11:27 am

(Oh please, I'm five minutes early) "Sorry if I kept you waiting." Wes stops just outside the ring of light "So, how are we doing this?"
Back to top Go down
Twoseph
Admin
Twoseph

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for trouble    Prepare for trouble  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 4:21 pm

She pipes up again, pointing to you, Wes, "You're going to turn off the power to the pokemart, so the alarm doesn't go off. While WE start the looting. You're also on guard detail, kick the ass of anyone who tries to stop us, got it?"

The rockets under the streetlight are preparing while she speaks. They seem to be packing bags filled with tools and utensils you think that they will use in this heist. Each of them, you notice, have several burlap sacks tied to their waists.
Back to top Go down
https://pokeplay.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for trouble    Prepare for trouble  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prepare for trouble
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokeplay :: The Game :: Kanto-
Jump to: