Pokeplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokeplay

A forum for a play by post Pokemon Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*Yawn*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
IamSam

*Yawn* Empty
PostSubject: *Yawn*   *Yawn* I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:05 pm

8:30 am
Birds chirping, dogs barking, what a beautiful morning some would say. Not me.

Mom comes in and pulls back the shades, all the while telling me "Today's the day, Jack. No more hanging out around here. The agent comes at two so you better be out by then."

Two? Why the devil is she waking me up at 8:30 if he comes at two. Mothers will be mothers, I suppose.

She continues; "We're serious this time Jack, you and your Drowzee need to be out of here by two, no later. Your father and I are going to work, but I left some money on the counter, about 5000 yen."

"Yes mother", I mumble. I've heard this before, today's the day and all that, but they were serious this time. They could be right, 15 is a little old to be starting, but they didn't have to do it on my birthday.

As she walks out of my room I slouch back into bed and drift off for a few more hours.

1:53 pm
Drowzee rolled over, right onto my feet and I glance casually at the clock. "Perfect" I say inwardly with a little grin on my face. I get up and head for the shower, ribbing Drowzee with my foot as I pass.

After a quick shower I lazily pull some clothes onto my body, and head downstairs, backpack in hand. "This place is kinda creepy without any furniture in it" I mutter aloud to Drowzee. I grab my money and head out the front door.

I squint my eyes at the sunlight, and take a look around Cerulean City.

It's still too early.
Back to top Go down
Twoseph
Admin
Twoseph

*Yawn* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Yawn*   *Yawn* I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:21 pm

Cerulean, your hometown stretches out before you. While it's serene blue streams, rivulets, and ponds which adorn and decorate it would astound many with their beauty, not you Jack. You've lived here too long, and to you they trust remind you of home.

Jack, before you, down the street some ways, you can see a throng of people near the entrance of the gym. The noise they're producing seems out of place in Cerulean, despite it's large city status.

If you decide to investigate the throng of people, continue this thread here, in this thread
Back to top Go down
https://pokeplay.rpg-board.net
IamSam

*Yawn* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Yawn*   *Yawn* I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:17 pm

Jack squints at the throng of people, his eyes still adjusting to the bright afternoon sun, debating whether or not he should investigate. After pondering a moment he decides to head to the pokemart first and see just what his parents money can buy him. Large crowds of people aren't really his thing, but he considers taking a look later.
Back to top Go down
Twoseph
Admin
Twoseph

*Yawn* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Yawn*   *Yawn* I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:26 pm

The pokemart, which you have visited many times in the past, is a robust supermarket, it carries most standard goods, and has a special section for pokemon, and their needs. It's interior decorating colors splash red and white upon your eyes which have trouble with the heavy stream of natural light coming from large windows in every wall.

It is fairly priced, and you can buy many things for 5000 yen, but even more you could not. A nice leather couch is out of your price range, a few pokeballs, are not, however. You know a clerk will assist you if you need a price check, or finding a certain item.

Relevant poke items and their costs:
Pokeball 200
Greatball 600
Potion 300
Antidote 100
Paralyze Heal 200
Awakening 250
Repel 350

Pokegear: Combination cellphone, PDA, Radio, Television, and More! Just 25,000 Yen! (Includes unlimited calling plan)
Pokenav: Digital PDA, and all around useful tool, almost identical to the Pokegear, except not a cell plan, 4,500 yen
Back to top Go down
IamSam

*Yawn* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Yawn*   *Yawn* I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:42 pm

Jack lets out an exasperated sigh, "Man, a pokegear would have been really cool, eh Drowzee?" He continues to browse around the store, picking up 3 pokeballs while he does. He doesn't, however, notice Drowzee sneaking a repel into his shopping basket, but doesn't mind when he reaches checkout and purchases it anyways. "We don't have to fight with this? Sign me up."

After purchasing his items he'll head back outside and investigate the growing crowd.
Back to top Go down
Twoseph
Admin
Twoseph

*Yawn* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Yawn*   *Yawn* I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 4:27 pm

The cashier rings you up for a total of 1050 yen, she happily takes your money.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

*Yawn* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Yawn*   *Yawn* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Yawn*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokeplay :: The Game :: Kanto-
Jump to: