Pokeplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokeplay

A forum for a play by post Pokemon Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The tide comes in - Cerulean City

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Twik

Twik

The tide comes in - Cerulean City Empty
PostSubject: The tide comes in - Cerulean City   The tide comes in - Cerulean City I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:05 pm

Cyan yawned and stretched as he watched the sun setting ahead of him, the sight reminding him just how tired he was becoming as he continued his weary march along the road. Glancing down at his friend trotting merrily alongside made him frown. "How do you stay so energetic?"

They had left together some time ago, Cyan's abrupt and somewhat late decision to follow the rout of a trainer coming as a surprise to his family. He had his Eevee companion for years, but had shown little interest in training.

But he was allowed to of course, as most children are, his reasons not mattering much. In truth he had little reason, maybe he was bored? not even he quite knew why. What he did know is that he wanted more for Azeban then just to follow some kid around in his day to day life, he wanted him to be strong in his own right, proud of himself. Like the Pokemon he would see following their trainers into Viridian Citys gym, hoping to best the amazing Blue.

The destination was impromptu. He first picked north, heading to Pewter city but decided that this wasn't far enough. He wanted to be distanced more from home, so west it was.

A smile crept across his face as he reached down to scoop up Azeban and place the Eevee on top of his back and shoulders while he approached a large sing. "Welcome to Cerulean City" he read aloud "The Floral Lagoon City."
Back to top Go down
Twoseph
Admin
Twoseph

PostSubject: Re: The tide comes in - Cerulean City   The tide comes in - Cerulean City I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:05 pm

Cerulean, being one of the most beautiful cities in Kanto, is filled with small streams and canals running all about the town. A few minor trickles of water travel down the sides of a few buildings, and magikarp can be seen swimming in small ponds interconnected throughout the town. People bustle to and fro, and there seems to be a minor crowd around the gym.
Back to top Go down
https://pokeplay.rpg-board.net
Twik

Twik

PostSubject: Re: The tide comes in - Cerulean City   The tide comes in - Cerulean City I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:07 pm

Cyan took his time, wandering slowly to take in all the sights and sounds of this new place, he however found himself drawn inexorably towards the crowd at the gym, very much so curious about whats going on.
Back to top Go down
Twoseph
Admin
Twoseph

PostSubject: Re: The tide comes in - Cerulean City   The tide comes in - Cerulean City I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:35 pm

The group of people jeer and shout, as you near. Not at you, but at a figure clad in a long white dress, and a white wide brimmed hat, with a small red ribbon wrapped around it's center. The Mistress stands, posing, and smiling under thick red sunglasses. She walks toward your general direction, and the throng of people begin following her.

"Yes, thank you! I love you all!" She smiles and waves behind her. From your vantage point, you can see for certain her outfit: White lace dress, covering all cleavage, with thick shoulders that look out of place, and at home on a business suit. She shoes are also white, possibly leather, with a single red dot on the tongue that crawls up her ankle.

"You're all too kind! Don't stop being yourselves!" She beams smiles like a lighthouse, turning her head so that all can see.

The Mistress, you recognize, is quite the Diva, a new and upcoming star in the music world. Her music, famously eclectic, is becoming world renowned. At her side, you also see her signature Wigglytuff, and Clefable. They are known to perform with her, using their abilities as part of her act.
Back to top Go down
IamSam

PostSubject: Re: The tide comes in - Cerulean City   The tide comes in - Cerulean City I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 4:57 pm

Lazily pushing people aside, Jack approaches the center of the crowd, ignoring all sorts of rude glances. He pulls his long hair to one side of his face to get a better look at what all the fuss is about.
Back to top Go down
Twoseph
Admin
Twoseph

PostSubject: Re: The tide comes in - Cerulean City   The tide comes in - Cerulean City I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:07 pm

You see The Mistress, as previously described, she seem has stopped, and is posing for pictures, and kissing pokemon. Her Clefable and Wigglytuff while appearing cute, are doing their best to keep people form getting too close.

You also see a boy, a few years younger than you some distance away, watching intently. At his side is an Eevee, currently rubbing up against his leg.
Back to top Go down
IamSam

PostSubject: Re: The tide comes in - Cerulean City   The tide comes in - Cerulean City I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:58 pm

"Why don't you ever cuddle up to me like that, Drowzee?" Jack mutters, but only gets a short snort in reply. "Yeah, I figured, you lazy clod. Lets go see if they know what's up." At that, Jack pushes his way over to the boy much in the same way he pushed through the crowd in the first place, attracting the same rude looks as before too. Jack stands before the unknown boy, looking him up and down. "'Sup? I'm Jack" he spews as he strenuously lifts his hand from his side for a greeting, Drowzee attempting to mimic him with quick looks at Jack's hand and back to Eevee.
Back to top Go down
Twik

Twik

PostSubject: Re: The tide comes in - Cerulean City   The tide comes in - Cerulean City I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:52 pm

Tilting his head to the side at the spectacle he stood there dumbfounded, he had of course heard of the mistress before but was fairly surprised to find her wandering out of a Gym like this.

Cyan took a few moments to realize that this other boy was talking to him, and turned his head in surprise "Wha- Oh, Hi." He glanced down to see Jacks hand sticking out and shoved his own into it to shake. He sure is friendly.. wait, he has a Pokemon, is he a trainer? does he want to battle? is that what this is?

Meanwhile Azeban, standing on all fours, looks up towards Drowzee, to the pokemons face then to its outstretched hand, at a loss for what to do he simply makes a small noise and pushes his forehead into the Drowzees palm momentarily.
Back to top Go down
IamSam

PostSubject: Re: The tide comes in - Cerulean City   The tide comes in - Cerulean City I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 1:33 pm

"Any idea what's going on here?" Jack says, his Drowzee inspecting his hand and looking at Eevee dumbfounded.
Back to top Go down
Twik

Twik

PostSubject: Re: The tide comes in - Cerulean City   The tide comes in - Cerulean City I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:59 pm

Cyan shrugs "Shes some sort of singer or something, maybe shes doing a show here? I'm not sure" He glances own at Drowzee "You a trainer?"
Back to top Go down
IamSam

PostSubject: Re: The tide comes in - Cerulean City   The tide comes in - Cerulean City I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 7:26 pm

"Trainer..?" Jack asks quizzically, but catches himself quickly. "Ohh..him, right. I 'spose so. Not too big on the fighting to be honest. How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Twik

Twik

PostSubject: Re: The tide comes in - Cerulean City   The tide comes in - Cerulean City I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 7:58 pm

"I suppose that depends on who you ask, but yeah, I would say I am"
Back to top Go down
IamSam

PostSubject: Re: The tide comes in - Cerulean City   The tide comes in - Cerulean City I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 8:18 pm

"Well, to be honest, I don't really wanna fight, and I don't think Drowzee wants to either, so if that's what your looking for you may want to ask somebody else. On the other hand, though, if you're looking for a friend I'd gladly keep company with you."
Back to top Go down
Twik

Twik

PostSubject: Re: The tide comes in - Cerulean City   The tide comes in - Cerulean City I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 8:32 pm

Cyan raises his hands in "Oh no-no I wasn't asking for a fight, I was just curious. Are you from around here by the way? I'm from Viridian and don't really know the area" Azeban glances up towards Cyan and Jack, making a bored weary noise before looking back towards the spectacle in front of the gym, trying to see through peoples legs.
Back to top Go down
Twoseph
Admin
Twoseph

PostSubject: Re: The tide comes in - Cerulean City   The tide comes in - Cerulean City I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 5:19 pm

As the crowd continues to swarm The Mistress, the gym door slides open electronically, and out steps a redhead. She wears her head long now, with a nice pair of jeans, and the top half of a swim suit. You both recognize her from official gym listings as Misty, the Cerulean gym leader.

She is stunning (if you like girls). Her eyes sparkle with a learned defiance, and she clears her throat. The crowd stops mobbing The Mistress. Many of them unsure of who posessed more clout, a gym leader, or a pop star.

"Everyone, back up! Give her some space, why don't you?" She places her hands on her hips.

The Mistress just looks back and smiles. "Thanks."

"I'll see you later, Misty." The Mistress and Misty hug.

"Have fun." Misty waves at her.

"Oh yeah, baby, I love getting mail!" The Mistress winked, one of those practiced million dollar facial expressions that all stars manage to learn. In a display of haughty nonchalance, The Mistress literally struts away for a few steps before falling into a practice semi-goosewalk you would never see in reality. It does look good though.

She is going to pass Cyan and Jack at this rate.
Back to top Go down
Twik

Twik

PostSubject: Re: The tide comes in - Cerulean City   The tide comes in - Cerulean City I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:22 pm

Cyan looks to jack and shrugs, he reaches into his pack and produces a pad of paper and a pen, when The Mistress moves to walk by he speaks up. "Excuse me Miss? My names Cyan, I'm a pokèmon trainer, I was wondering if I could have an autograph?"
Back to top Go down
Twoseph
Admin
Twoseph

PostSubject: Re: The tide comes in - Cerulean City   The tide comes in - Cerulean City I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:02 pm

The Mistress smiles behind her ivory white teeth, and deep dark black sunglasses.

"Sure babe, hand it over here." The Mistress takes it and signs it, then hands it to her pokemon, the Wigglytuff signs it with an odd swirl, followed by the Clefable. She hands it back to you two smiling.

The crowd has followed her, only this time to a distance. You see a few people giving you jealous looks as she begins to converse with you.

"So are you two trainers? What brings you two sweeties to Cerulean?"
Back to top Go down
IamSam

PostSubject: Re: The tide comes in - Cerulean City   The tide comes in - Cerulean City I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:16 pm

Jack stands motionless for a moment, before speaking up and tripping over his words, "I've...uhh....I've been..uhh..living...here. Well..uh..not here, but in that house over there.." and he trails off mumbling, still staring at the woman before him. Jack finds her very beautiful, and is making no effort to hide it.
Back to top Go down
Twoseph
Admin
Twoseph

PostSubject: Re: The tide comes in - Cerulean City   The tide comes in - Cerulean City I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 5:51 pm

The Mistress pretends not to notice Jack stammering, and in a friendly manner places a hand on his shoulder.

"You're so lucky! This place is beautiful, I would have loved to have grown up here." She beams a smile at Jack, then takes your hand in a handshake Cyan.

"It was nice meeting you two, I've gotta go, believe in yourselves, and be sure to kick some ass in the leagues, eh?" The Mistress heads down towards the pokemart.
Back to top Go down
Twik

Twik

PostSubject: Re: The tide comes in - Cerulean City   The tide comes in - Cerulean City I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 6:39 pm

Cyan Waves as she leaves and looks down, grinning with satisfaction at the autograph many others would love to have. "Im kinda surprised she talked to us.."

He turns towards Jack "So Jack, what should we do now? .. Or rather what do you want to do now? If your offer is still on the table, then yeah I would love someone else to travel with!, but you realize I'll be leaving Cerulean sooner rather then later right?"
Back to top Go down
IamSam

PostSubject: Re: The tide comes in - Cerulean City   The tide comes in - Cerulean City I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:44 pm

Jack says, still slightly bumbling, "I've got no problems with that, not much here for me anyways. Any direction in particular?"
Back to top Go down
Twik

Twik

PostSubject: Re: The tide comes in - Cerulean City   The tide comes in - Cerulean City I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 6:11 pm

Cyan grins "To the Pokemart! I need to buy some things, and then south I suppose." He turns off heading down the road, not exactly sure -where- the pokemart is, Azeban a few steps behind in tow.
Back to top Go down
Twoseph
Admin
Twoseph

PostSubject: Re: The tide comes in - Cerulean City   The tide comes in - Cerulean City I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:23 pm

The pokemart is an odd reflection of the scene outside, as you see The Mistress standing in line to procure a package. People are gawking, and talking while pointing in her direction. She, for the most part, pretends not to notice at all, idly checking her pokegear for messages.

Other than the scene she is creating, the pokemart seems to be quite busy, as it is the afternoon, and people are scrambling to get shopping done before dinner.
Back to top Go down
Paco the Egocentric One

Paco the Egocentric One

PostSubject: Re: The tide comes in - Cerulean City   The tide comes in - Cerulean City I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:24 pm

Monty entered the pokemart, noting the crowd talking about some lady that appeared to important in some way. If she was a socialite, he missed it, being a bit detached from the world at large with it's whole "in-the-scene".

Terry looked around, a bit uncomfortable in the crowd but managing.
"We won't be here too long," Monty said to his uneasy companion, "I promise."
'I am curious though.' he thought to himself.

He asked the closest person to him, "What's all the hulla-ballo about?"
Back to top Go down
IamSam

PostSubject: Re: The tide comes in - Cerulean City   The tide comes in - Cerulean City I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 7:05 pm

Standing and looking at the scene before him, Jack hardly notices the older boy beside him talking. "Oh, uhh, this diva is visiting our town, she seems to be very popular. She's got the looks, that's for sure..." he trails off.
Back to top Go down
Paco the Egocentric One

Paco the Egocentric One

PostSubject: Re: The tide comes in - Cerulean City   The tide comes in - Cerulean City I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:07 pm

"A Diva you say," He said to the young man, "Whatshername?" The last part spoken quickly.
Back to top Go down
IamSam

PostSubject: Re: The tide comes in - Cerulean City   The tide comes in - Cerulean City I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 3:25 am

And then we all died.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The tide comes in - Cerulean City   The tide comes in - Cerulean City I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The tide comes in - Cerulean City
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokeplay :: The Game :: Kanto-
Jump to: