Pokeplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokeplay

A forum for a play by post Pokemon Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enter Richard Cypher

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mort23

Enter Richard Cypher Empty
PostSubject: Enter Richard Cypher   Enter Richard Cypher I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 6:08 pm

For five years now Richard Cypher has been training to become the best fire and electric type pokemon trainer. He has been travaling around the Kanto area searching for strong pokemon and trainers to get even better. But his dream is to find and capture moltres and zapdos. He beleaves that will make him the best.
Then, on the way to one of his leads to the location of Moltres he was traped and knocked out by team rocket. When he wakes up all of his pokemon are gone except for a charmander that he had cought a few days before. And this is where his story begins.
Back to top Go down
Twoseph
Admin
Twoseph

PostSubject: Re: Enter Richard Cypher   Enter Richard Cypher I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 6:40 pm

Richard opens his eyes slowly, and looks around, the steel cage Team Rocket placed him in glows orange from the ambient heat in the cave. Small burn marks cover his body, and some patches begin to blister, but other than that, Richard is alright.

He and his backpack are perched upon a ledge, overlooking a lava flow hundreds of meter below. Perfect for fire training. He'll need to escape the steel cage however.
Back to top Go down
https://pokeplay.rpg-board.net
Mort23

PostSubject: Re: Enter Richard Cypher   Enter Richard Cypher I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 6:46 pm

Richard looks around the cage looking for anything that he may need to break out of the cage. He decides to use his charmander to try and metlt the bars.
He reaches into his backback and pulls out the pokeball and calls out charmander and has him use ember to try and melt them.
Back to top Go down
Twoseph
Admin
Twoseph

PostSubject: Re: Enter Richard Cypher   Enter Richard Cypher I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:19 pm

Charmander pops out of his pokemon ball, with a flash, looking around. It gives a quick chortle before following your orders, and spitting out a fist sized ball of intense fire.

The ember lands on the rock ground, and slowly melts away the steel, leaving a small gap for someone to crawl through. It is currently quite hot however, and you know as a fire trainer, you'll have to wait to cross it.
Back to top Go down
Mort23

PostSubject: Re: Enter Richard Cypher   Enter Richard Cypher I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:28 pm

Richard moves over to charmander with a grown rubbing his bruises and pats it on the head thanking it for its help and recalls it to the pokeball. He decides that while he waits for the bars to cool he will search threw his backpack and se what team rocket left him. groaning he crawls over to it.
Back to top Go down
Twoseph
Admin
Twoseph

PostSubject: Re: Enter Richard Cypher   Enter Richard Cypher I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:22 pm

Richard, you find a mere 5000 yen, that you had slid in a hidden pocket in your bag, they took everything else.
Back to top Go down
Mort23

PostSubject: Re: Enter Richard Cypher   Enter Richard Cypher I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:41 pm

After searching his bag and looking around for anything he might need Richard decides to head out of the cave and see where team rocket has taken him. Outside he sees he is in a heavly wooded area at the base of a volcano not to far from the road he was traveling on. Then he starts to get angry remebering that most of his Pokemon that he had worked so hard training with and that were his only friends in the world really have been taken from him. So grumbling to him self he desides to head back the way he came and speak to Blaine again. The old man thought he was crazy trying to find moltres but he still told Richard all he knew of it. Maybe he has seen team rocket in the area and can tell him where they went. there is no way he can catch moltres without his pokemon. So Richard heads back in the direction of cinnabar island with little hope he will learn anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter Richard Cypher   Enter Richard Cypher I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enter Richard Cypher
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokeplay :: The Game :: Kanto-
Jump to: